Things to Remember
Please keep the following in mind when practicing at B3yond Yoga:
- Arrive Early – Please arrive 15 minutes before class. When you arrive early, we are able to begin class on time. Please be respectful of your fellow yogis, and remember: latecomers will not be admitted into class.
- No Shoes – Shoes are not allowed in the studio and should be left on the shoe rack or outside the front door.
- Sign In – Before setting up in the studio room, always sign in and print legibly.
- No Phones – This studio is a cell phone free zone. Please step outside to take all calls.
- Stay for Your Class – If your schedule doesn’t allow you to stay for the entire class, please consider coming at a different time. If you do need to leave the room, please do so between postures as to prevent distraction for other students.
- Water Only – Only water will be permitted inside the studio rooms. No colored liquids such as gatorade, juice, soda, or coffee may enter your practice with you. You may enjoy electrolyte-filling drinks after class in our studio’s lobby. Food and gum are strictly prohibited during practice as well.
- Setup With Caution – If you are new to yoga or have an injury, please set up in the back of the room. All students should avoid setting up directly in front of another student.
- Only Essentials in the Studio Rooms – Please leave all personal belongings in the studio restrooms. We’ve gladly provided lockers for you to lock belongings in. You should only bring yourself, your mat, your towel(s), your water, and your locker key into the studio room.
- Keep Our Staff Informed – We want to ensure you have the best, safest practice possible. In order to do this, please keep your teacher and/or our desk staff informed of any injuries or illnesses. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and provide appropriate modifications in class.
- Silence Is Golden – After class, our studio room is a silent area. Please enjoy savasana in silence to get the most out of your practice.
- Save Water – Do your part to prevent water waste during the California drought. Please keep showers to two minutes and double check that all faucets are turned off after use.
- Have Fun! – We want you to get the most out of your practice and truly enjoy your time with our community.